Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Read Naruto Manga 535 ナルト 535 English Manga

Naruto Chapter 353 Title : Iruka’s persuasion
To Naruto he is the strongest barrier. Naruto Chapter 353 Title : Iruka’s persuasion
read naruto 535
naruto manga 535

Naruto utterly destroy the Barrier Ninjutsu.

Nara dude : He passed !

, , , , , ,
Gen uses his insects. : I won't let you pass ( The Kyuubi's chakra is too strong, my insects will do no good.
The whole Barrier Team is contacted. The whole team rushes to Naruto.
Naruto stops RS mode and pust his Forehead protector back.
Iruka gives a message to Naruto.
It's written "Knowing you Naruto. You would probably rush to the battlefield. I know your resolve. If you read this letter, this means I probably couldn't stop you.
Tsunade gave us the express oder that you would have to stay on this remote island from the Hidden Cloud.
When that happened, I prepared this letter. I'm pitiful. I don't know if I will give you this letter , but there is something I would rather say to you than write it.

Next : Madara makes an unexpected move [ Negotiation ]

No comments:

Post a Comment